Saturday, October 23, 2010

Earning Money at Home- Inbox Dollars review

I am a huge proponent of stay at home ladies earning money at home. Even if it is just $25 dollars extra a month, that's a nice padding for your savings account!

This first week, I will be reviewing Inbox Dollars.


Inbox Dollars is a great website that allows you to do exactly what it says: earn money by reading e-mails, doing paid offers, online shopping, paid tasks, etc. How do I know Inbox Dollars works? Because I've been paid by them! It really does work! Now, I do not support spending money to earn money. As far as the cash offers go, I only do the absolutely free ones. If they request a credit card, or even a mailing address, I'm outta there. You might feel differently, however. That is just my personal preference. Without doing this, I was still able to earn a nice check.

Another recommendation I would give is to open up a separate e-mail account for just your survey and e-mail sites. I have never received spam from Inbox Dollars, however, they do send you paid e-mails daily. This could clog up your personal e-mail account a bit. But, be sure to open up your paid e-mails within one month of receipt, because after that they do expire. ( I have learned from experience. )

Inbox Dollars is a great way to earn a little money each month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment