Saturday, October 30, 2010

Earning Money at Home- Send Earnings review





Today, I will be talking about Send Earnings. Send Earnings is very much like Inbox Dollars. Very much so. The only real difference I see are the colors of the website. Everything else works exactly the same way. Which is great! Because, you get double the e-mails everyday. Double the survey opportunities. Double everything!







As before, giving out your home address and personal info is up to you, but it is not something I would advise.


Also, ( this goes along with Inbox Dollars as well ) I don't advise doing the cash tasks either. Those do not seem to make enough money to be worth your time. I have seen tasks that will pay only 28 cents for 30 minutes. But, the e-mails and survey's are pretty much always worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment