Friday, November 12, 2010

Book Review- Keep a Quiet Heart by Elisabeth Elliot

Keep a Quiet Heart by Elisabeth Elliot is just another one of her amazing works. This book spoke to me on so many things. It's a very "meaty" read, and I honestly would recommend reading it possibly in a daily devotional format. I would read it while exercising, and find myself closing the book just to meditate on what I had just read.

Also, it has many various topics that it covers. Child training, missions, femininity, relationships, etc. Anything and everything you can imagine, she pretty much covers it. And it's written in true Elisabeth Elliot style: simplistic and to the point ( which I love! ). This is definitely one to not only purchase, but to keep on the bookshelf for future readings. It will surely stay on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment