Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lemon Bundt Cake- Great for Thanksgiving!


With Thanksgiving only a few short days away, I have been thinking about baking! Since we will be visiting out of town family for Thanksgiving this year, I won't get to be the chief chef this year. However, I will be baking my "famous" lemon cake for my family I am leaving behind. I call it famous as my Daddy is a huge fan. It's quite easy to make, and tastes just delicious to lemon lovers.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am going to share this special recipe with you all. ( It's not that special, I just like to think it is. )

Lemon Bundt Cake

Mix together:

Lemon Cake Mix
Lemon Instant Pudding
5 eggs
1/2 cup cold water
1/2 cold milk
1/2 cup oil

Place in bundt pan and bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees.

For the icing, mix together powdered sugar and lemon juice. You will need quite a bit more powdered sugar than lemon juice. You want this to have an icing consistency. Drizzle over the top of cooled cake.

And that's it! A simple and delicious cake your family will love.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment