Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Back from Thanksgiving!

Our family enjoyed a delightful visit with my husband's family this past week in Illinois. With all the food we ate, I'm suprised you didn't have to roll us home! Bubs enjoyed visiting with his grandparents that he doesn't get to visit with that much.

And my husband definately enjoyed getting to visit with his family members and friends who don't live so close to us.




We were able to enjoy not only a delightful Thanksgiving dinner on Thanksgiving day, but we were also kindly invited to an after-Thanksgiving dinner at my husband's aunts house. There was so much food we couldn't handle it all!

We also enjoyed an eventful day taking in the city of Chicago. There is so much to do there! Though I would not enjoy living there myself, it sure is a fun place to visit.


Oh, and did I mention the food??



Hope everyone else enjoyed their holiday as well! We'll be back tomorrow with regular posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment