Monday, November 8, 2010

Cooking for a large family on a budget?

As some may know, we have decided to let God choose the amount of children me and Hubby will have. That being said, there are times when the thoughts of how much will this cost or how will we afford everything creep in. 

There's already a family who has most of these figured out (I think!). The Jeub Family! They are a very sweet family from Colorado who first came to my attention on a TLC special. Since then, I have been keeping up with them via their website, JeubFamily.com

Right now, they are giving away 100 of their cookbooks for absolutely FREE. I don't think you can get much cheaper than that! 

If you are interested in this great deal, go here to find our how to score your freebie! Only the first 100 though, so I'm sure these will go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment