Wednesday, December 15, 2010

An (Almost) Free Christmas! Could it be?

This Christmas, I was able to save $50.00 on Christmas presents! Wanna know how?? Swagbucks of course!

Swagbucks is a great search engine like tool that gives you free points just for doing what you always do, searching the internet! You can also get points for daily polls, surveys, printing coupons, etc. The ways to earn are endless! For only 450 points, you can get a $5.00 Amazon gift card. For absolutely free! I used these gift cards, coupled with my FREE Amazon Mom trial to get gifts for my child and family members. That gave me free 2 day shipping!

Swagbucks is for everyone. Everyone who owns a computer searches the internet atleast every once in awhile. Why not earn money while you're at it?

Amazon is not the only gift card you can request. There are many other options.

Two rules of thumb I have learned recently about Swagbucks : You can only request two gift cards a day. The gift cards take anywhere from 10-12 days to post to your account. So, request them in plenty of time before you will actually need them. Also, you can only request 5 gift cards to the same store a month.

Swagbucks really does work! I've tried it myself. So, if you want to have a free ( or almost free ) Christmas next year, now is the time to sign up for Swagbucks!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment