Thursday, December 9, 2010

Where We Are

Are we happy where we are right now? I mean right where God has us.

Whether it be a stay at home daughter.

Or a mother of one.

Or a mother of twelve.

Or a lady waiting for the Lord to bring us the right man.

Are we happy?

This has been on my heart lately as I have a want for another child. My Bubs was conceived so quickly, I just assumed as soon as he was weaned, there would be another little one coming soon. That has not been the case. God has it all figured out though. He knows the perfect time to bless us with another child. If that is His will. If not, He has other plans for us that we don't even know about yet.

But His plans are far better than mine can ever be. I have just a human thought process. Simple in His eyes. He knows exactly what is best for me. What I need to be doing at what moment. If I just open myself up to His leading, I will know a joy that I could never possibly know on my own.

God has not called me to be a leader. He has not called me to a personal ministry. He has called me to Mother. And that is the best thing I can do right now.

I encourage each and everyone to be happy in their current position. If you are in the will of God, there is no better place to be.

Phillipians 4:11-  Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:

No comments:

Post a Comment