Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Loving your husband

I was in my bedroom earlier today working. While I was working, I came upon a letter my husband wrote to me a month or so after we were married.

The letter was so sweet.

Writing about our future dreams and plans together.

Then I realized something: I haven't written him anything like that in awhile. Nothing beautiful written just for him. Nothing that tells him that I am so in love with him. In love more than when we were married.

Today, let's take a little time out, and thank our husbands for being just that: our husbands!

I know I'm not always the easiest lady to live with. I'm sure no one is.

But he does it. He provides for us. He loves us. He cherishes us.

Write him a little note today telling him how much you love him. It will do a world of good for your marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment